Need to study health hazard due to smartphone | When we typing in smartphone it is not good for your health?
There is a need to study the dangers caused by smartphones, because ever since the mobile phone has been transformed into a smartphone, people have started staying awake till late at night. News not only reaches fast, rumors also take a stormy pace. But the use of mobile is increasing day by day.
Headlines :- Need to study health hazard due to smartphone | When we typing in smartphone it is not good for your health?
• Excessive use of mobile phone can be harmful.
• The chemicals present in the handset are dissolving deadly diseases and toxic elements.
• Radiation affects the cells of the eardrum and brain.
• Due to this, the body's immunity, concentration and memory are decreasing.
• People are watching videos on mobile phones for hours before sleeping. Its effect is the most on our eyes and brain. The situation is that people have started sleeping with their smartphones.
Excessive use of mobile becomes the cause of your headache, fatigue, restlessness, physical weakness and irregularity in sleep which is harmful to health. The use of electronic devices of a research has a bad effect on our health. Especially the devices that we use daily, these devices emit electromagnetic radiation, which includes many WiFi wireless devices like mobile phones, WiFi hotspots, tablets, cell phones, laptops.
According to research, excessive use of wireless devices leads to a complaint of electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS), which is called gadget allergy. We are more vulnerable to these diseases by using cheap gadgets because some companies do not follow the radiation safety rules while making equipment for their profits, due to which we fall ill.
According to the new data of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), India's total population of 125 crore has 98 crore mobile connections. Recently, a French court ordered a woman suffering from EHS to leave the city and live in a village without access to WiFi and the Internet, giving disability allowance to a woman. Although such a case has not yet come to India, but if you also have physical weakness, then along with showing the doctor, you can also approach the court.