World Heritage Day 2023: Also known as International Day of Monuments and Landmarks, this day is celebrated on April 18 every year to promote culture and heritage.
On this day, check This out Tranding motivational and inspirational quotes to share and spread awareness about historical monuments.
World Heritage Day 2023: It is observed on April 18 globally to spread awareness about the importance of heritage and culture and promote ways to preserve and protect them.
The day is also known as the International Day for Monuments and Sites. This year's theme is "Heritage and Climate".
The International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) proposed April 18 be observed as World Heritage Day in 1982. UNESCO then later approved the date in 1983 at the 22nd General Conference.
World Heritage Day 2022: Motivational Quotes to share
1. "Maintaining one’s culture, values and traditions is beyond price. "– Getano Lui, jnr
2. "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin, and culture is like a tree without roots." -Marcus Garvey
3. "Our rich and varied cultural heritage has a profound power to help build our nation." - Nelson Mandela
4. "Preserving the heritage - promoting the future." - Becky Williamson - Martin
5. "A concerted effort to preserve our heritage is a vital link to our cultural, educational, and economic legacies - all of the things that quite literally make us who we are." - Steve Berry
6. "There is no greater wealth than wisdom, no greater poverty than ignorance; no greater heritage than culture and no greater support than consultation" –Ali Ibn Abu Talib
7. "Happiness is a very proud word of our whole cultural heritage." - Erich Fromm
8. "You have to stay true to your heritage; that's what your brand is about." - Alice Temperley
9. "My heritage has been my grounding, and it has brought me peace." - Maureen O'Hara
10. “Our heritage talks about the roots of our nation.” - Unknown
11. “Save your heritage from damage, as it is the most precious asset.” - Unknown
12. “Conserve your cultural diversity, preserve it for future identities.” - Unknown
13. "Part of your heritage in this society is the opportunity to become financially independent." -
14. “Our youth is an important aspect of spreading cultural diversities across global borders.” - Unknown
15. "We have been the benefactors of our cultural heritage and the victims of our cultural narrowness." - Stanley Krippner
16. “Be proud of Indian heritage, as it has a lot to offer.” - Unknown
17. "People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an exercise of power are barbarians." - George Lucas
18. “Preserve your monuments to memorize history and understand its mystery.” - Unknown
19. "Our Nation has a diverse and extremely rich cultural heritage. It is a source of pride and strength to millions of Americans who look to the arts for inspiration, communication and the opportunity for creative self-expression." - Gerald R. Ford
20. "India is not, as people keep calling it, an underdeveloped country, but rather, in the context of its history and cultural heritage, a highly developed one in an advanced state of decay." - Shashi Tharoor
21. "In the coming decades, questions of identity, meaning cultural heritage, language, and religion will play a central role in politics." - Samuel P. Huntington